Outdoor Encounter Cards 3 Funded

 So this Kickstarter project I recently mentioned has recently completed its campaign and successfully funded. This is another project where physical product rewards are not available outside the US, unfortunatelyI backed at the PDF level for all 3 decks (the new one, plus the previous two). The creator has already sent out a prelim PDF of the product, along with my PDF rewards of the first 2 decks. It's worth noting that the PDFs contain the information not only as printable cards, and also in numbered boxes without artwork that can be used as a random table.


 I've flicked through the PDFs and there's some nice inspiration in there. However a minor quibble is that a few of the cards have artwork that looks like it doesn't quite match the text. Not that it's bad artwork (I like it!), but a couple of pieces look like they would be better placed on an indoor encounter deck, rather than an outdoor one. But really this doesn't detract from the usefulness of the product. Even my cursory read-through has sparked a couple of ideas. I will look to print these out, as I think they're more likely to see actual use in my game if I have physical cards to hand.

Comments

Popular Posts