Photo from Session 55

We played another session under self-isolation tonight. Again using Google Hangouts. I still need to do a better summary of the previous session, if only to set the stage for this one. 

 In the meantime, here is a quick photo of the fight in the orc hall, shortly before the orc females retreated. The chief hasn't turned up yet (he's the one the PCs are after; specifically sent by the hobgoblins to kill him). Hopefully they'll meet the chief next session. 


 I've said it before, but I'll say it again: converting Caves of Chaos rooms to GURPS while  more or less preserving the actual "real world" scale (rather than using a 5ft to 3ft ratio) does result in some large combat maps. I say "more or less" because I will squish the rooms a bit if I can make it fit onto less sheets, or otherwise end up with a piece that will have more repeat usability. Regardless, I think I'm liking how these caves are turning out, especially now I'm using more A3 sheets. The tables are hand-drawn counters, separate from the B&W maps.

Comments

Popular Posts