DF Novices, Team-A, Session 41 - Report by Eleanor

    We played again tonightHere is a write-up from the player of Eleanor.

Session Date:    Tuesday 1 August 2023

Party roster:

Ben, half-ogre barbarian, 132 points (PC)
Doran Longbeard
, dwarf knight, 155 points (PC)
Eleanor Bayley, human thief, 174 points (PC)
- Dagne, human cleric, 125 points (NPC Hireling)
Erizax Ofaris, human wizard, 178 points (PC)
Merrill Tangled Tail, cat-folk martial artist, 92 points (PC)
Randall, human warrior, 135 points (NPC)

Campaign Date:    6 August, 
Year 645 of the Vycenaean Empire.

------

We are going back to the mines. First we found a Cleric called Dagne, a priestess of Metallys. She didn't seem impressed with me but she certainly was happy to accept the money in the end.

We also sold off the magic chest. It wasn't as much as we had hoped for but it's not an item that is a hot commodity so it might be better to get rid of it.

It has been over two months since we were last here. Since no one has come running at us with pitchforks it's safe to assume that we had dealt with enough goblins that they aren't an issue anymore.

We arrived near the mines and settled to rest some. Once there we were attacked by some Orcs. The only words that the leader seemed to be able to speak were "I will kill you!". And then he managed to hit himself in his shield arm, topple over, get blasted by Erizax's fireball and finally finished off by Doran.

Unfortunately I was struck by one of the Orcs. Seemed my luck had run out. Fortunately it wasn't a serious injury, and I felt like whatever magic Dagne cast on me saved me from even worse. I don't think I've been in this much pain since my hand got stuck in a door when me and my Uncle were still traveling together.

- Eleanor

Comments

Popular Posts