Diary of Adam Aesalor - Session 94

   This account is by Adam; an IC summary of the last session. I give +1 character point (XP) for those players who submit a summary for me to post here on the blog. This session was played on 2021/04/15. 

That… was an exceptionally large battle. Tons of ghouls and skeletons. Slashing there, Stabbing there, and tons of spells being slung all over the dang place. My Lightning, Hemmu and Yvor’s weapons, Mr stabby and tons of spells from Davin.

 But the Lich… Oh boy… The Lich. It blinked all over the place like some kind of twisted game of hide and seek! Going here, there, and everywhere! It took a lot of time (For this group anyway) but we finally were able to get her backed into a corner as teleporting all over the place takes a ton of energy to do.

Sadly, I was not able to throw a ton of lightning at the metal lich. But I did and oh how did she spark. *Adam giggles as he’s writing this* So, we cornered her and the melee people smashed her up into tons of itty bitty pieces. Now what to do with her… (Hint, it is something to do with a anti magic zone…)

Also, I hope never to do this ever again.

Comments

Popular Posts