Hall of Judgement, second edition


 This weekend I received delivery of Hall of Judgement, second edition from Gaming Ballistic. I got it as an add-on to the Nordlond Sagas for Dungeon Fantasy RPG kickstarter. 

 That KS is coming along nicely. The creator Douglas Cole is super-good at keeping backers in the loop (and I've seen preliminary copies of many of the files). As a result, I have every confidence that the products will be as good as expected, and well worth the wait. Doug is (perhaps overly) concerned that he might not meet his original target date for KS delivery. Real-world issues happen, and most reasonable people will be understanding about that. The main thing is to keep backers informed as the the project's progress, and Douglas Cole is very good at doing this. Nonetheless, he has sent out some add-ons to backers now, where those items were existing product(s) for which he had extant stock. Hence my receiving HoJ 2e ahead of the main delivery. Thanks Doug!

 As pics are fun, here is a blurry camera photo of my new prize.


 My photo doesn't do it justice. It is a very nicely done book. Doug would no doubt want me to point out this isn't a PoD product, but full colour 130gm softcover with sewn binding. For better photos, along with a glimpse inside, check out the official product page. To be clear, this isn't a shill speaking; I am just a paying customer who wants to see creators of quality products prosper in our somewhat niche hobby.

 I intend to run this for my group at some point. I just need to decide how I am going to tie in Nordlond to the existing setting for my campaign, and then to pull the PCs out of their current corner of the world...

Comments

  1. How to tie Nordlond into an existing campaign would be a great blog post. I shall endeavor to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts