Interim Post

 - We played a session of DF last night, as everyone was available for the rare non-Thursday game. Will summarise that later.

- Might have a new player joining us soon. I have been looking for one or two to replace the loses now that we are down to 4 players. I started this DF campaign in the Before Times (pre-COVID) at my local gaming club, and so all the players were also members. That remained the case with the online play during lockdown. I don't know if/when I will be going back to the club, so it seems silly to continue to restrict the potential players to only club members on that basis.

- Nordlond Bestiary and Enemies Book kickstarter is at 90% with 6 days to go. Less than $3.5K is required to cross the finishing line. Come on!

- The next session of the D&D 5e game which I joined recently is postponed for a week, as the DM won't be available. Not sure yet whether someone else will run something on that day. 

Comments

Popular Posts