DF Novices, Session 23 - Report by Eleanor

     We had a game last night. Here is another quick write-up from the player of Eleanor. 

Session Date:    Tuesday 28 March 2023

Party roster:
Agis Keylar, wood elf cleric, 94 points (PC)
Doran Longbeard, dwarf knight, 86 points (PC)
Eleanor Bayley, human thief, 92 points (PC)
Erizax Ofaris, human wizard, 90 points (PC)
Renaud Aymon, human holy warrior, 65 points (PC)
Randall, human warrior, 123 points (NPC)
Cynric the Wild, human berserker, 62 points (NPC)

-----

I did it. I got lucky. I shot the rat bastard in the eye. The good part is that he was blinded and knocked down.

The horrifying part was that he got up again. I don't think I've ever seen anything stand up like that after being shot in the eye. For a moment I felt my heart stop. I can't believe he just stood up. He looked at me and I told him that if he wanted to surrender this was the time. He said he'd be back. I don't know what to do with that information.

But we won. Somehow. Doran dealt with almost all the enemies thanks to the magic aura that armored him up. He was running through fire, beating goblins back to back. It was incredible. It was like two immortal juggernauts fighting against the rest of us.

Randal was down. Cynric was down. Renaud was down.

What a fight. Smoke, fire and blood. I've never been this tense.

I don't think I can look at rats anymore.

We made it back to the town after a lot of ifs and buts. Heremon the guard allowed us through the gates. I don't know if we could have taken surviving out in the woods for a night. It really helped us out.

For some reason Agis' magic didn't work on Renaud, in fact it made him worse, but in the end it worked out. We've all rested.

We asked Baris for help with selling some things. He seemed a bit disappointed that we showed up only because we had business to do so I've decided to bring him something nice to drink next time. Hopefully we can get paid for this even if we haven't gone through every single tunnel.

- Eleanor

Comments

Popular Posts