Diary of Adam Aesalor - Session 82

 This account is by Adam; an IC summary of the last session. I give +1 character point (XP) for those players who submit a summary for me to post here on the blog. This session was played on 2021/01/07. 

    The following is written in the elvish script:


    So I met up with my travelling party once again. It helped to lift spirits after the unfortunate death of my Brother. He shall be missed by us all. This left me in line to the lands of my father though, so I must be extra careful not to die soon. However, we need to kill the lich sooner rather than later, so we must kill her now. Davin was studying how to deal with Undead, but not how to deal to liches. So we must find a way to deal with a lich, who was sending out ghouls.

    This required us to split up. Me with Miao, Jenkis and Hemmu to the mage’s guild. We were told how to deal with a lich, to have it enter a zone of no mana for a period, or by killing it via killing whilst in an area of no mana.

    Many ideas were thrown out on how do to do this. One idea was to do grab something for the lich, as they have done something like this previously. I do not like this plan for several reasons. The plan we settled on was that we would deal with the ghouls, the most pressing threat. We went to the captain of the guard, Elidra. She directs us to one of the captains.

    There was also talk of one of the towns on the way back, I do not know the name off the top of my head, but I will help Lady Miao when she needs it.

Comments

Popular Posts