Campaign Options and House Rules

I need to keep a record of any options and house rules that are in effect in our DFRPG campaign. Here are the first two that I actually had noted down. I will add to this as I remember.

- Extra Attack advantage – this will have the standard GURPS assumption that each attack must be with a different weapon or limb. There are two further modifications: Multi-Strike and Single Skill, which can be applied individually or together.

- Damage to Shields – The stats from Low Tech and LT Companion 2 are used, along with the rule from p.B484

This reminds me that a player chose to start their pregen with the Light Shield from GURPS, which doesn't exist in DFRPG. This isn't a issue, specifically because the Damage to Shields rule will keep it balanced. However I do need to check what the modified stats of the shield will be, as the Low Tech numbers make shields less durable.

Comments

Popular Posts