Dungeon Furniture

Following on from my previous post, I've drawn a set of double doors big enough to fill a 10ft wide (or 3 yards in GURPS) corridor. This will be good for entrances to large halls and to keep the draft out of the lairs of some suitably big critters. 


Here it is flanked by the previous double doors for scale. 



I have also made some flat counters for wooden tables and benches. I ought to try some with objects drawn on them, but that will be trickier to get right at my skill level. It might take multiple attempts. These will do for now.



Next attempted furniture object is a flat standing bookcase. Although a bookcase or shelf might look better in 3D, I already use paper miniatures, so standing 2D objects is the established aesthetic at my table. Flat paper/card also stores and transports better. Not to mention that at my skill level, trying to make 3D models might no longer feel constructive and enjoyable as a downtime activity. 


I was originally going to leave the shelves blank, but I think it'll look better if they are mostly full.

Comments

Popular Posts