Diary of Adam Aesalor - Session 71

 The following account is by new party member Adam; an IC summary of the last session. I give +1 character point (XP) for those players who submit a summary for me to post here on the blog. This session was played on 2020/07/02. 

---

The following is written in the elven script:

 We began discussing what the best way to travel back to Marsh Hall would be, either we go back via a wagon and get there slower, but presumably safer. Or we go through woods which is a harder trek but could be quicker if we go through it properly. I pointed out we do not have much in the way of trackers in the party now, so we went with a wagon. It was pointed out by Bert that someone was trying to steal some keys (At least I think that is what he said) and that we needed to get back quickly but Warian pointed out that we would not get back in time (According to the high priest’s prophecy) regardless.

 And so, we went on our way, day one of our travels turned out to be uneventful. Day Two turned out to be more eventful as we encountered some bandits who look like animals. They behave like it too, as they attacked the party without warning, presumably to kill us. However, this attempt went rather poorly for them as most of them ended up being killed with only one staying up due to Davin lifting him up and keeping him out of the fight. We tried to talk to this bandit, but he does not appear to understand us or care. I suggested that we kill him as I doubt that he would have stopped his attacks from what I think they do but Miao and Davin decided to let him go. I wonder if this is Miao’s Honour talking, as she has made some very… interesting decisions in the name of honour but I am not going to judge. (Speaking from personal experience here, she has more honour than some of the elven “Nobles” back home). Hopefully the journey will not be too much to write about… but with this party I do have my doubts.

Comments

Popular Posts