Diary of Adam Aesalor - Session 72

 The following account is by Adam; an IC summary of the last session. I give +1 character point (XP) for those players who submit a summary for me to post here on the blog. This session was played on 2020/07/09. 

---

The Following is written in the elven script:

 We rested under a three mooned sky, a rare occurrence which some people think is a sign of luck.  I do not believe in these notions myself, but it is still a sight to behold. After waking up and continuing on the road. We arrived after some trouble hiking at the next town, these people seemed to be less than hospitable to a group carrying a bunch of weapons, which is understandable. We handed over our weapons although Miao and Yvor verbally clashed with some of the guards.

 We were pointed on our way to a tavern by the local captain of the guard after the clash and we went there immediately but we were not joined by Yvor, Miao and Davin at first. I guess the two nobles were moping after the verbal clash with the guards. How very noble and not at all petty of them. Bert ordered our rooms and I think I might be starting to get the hang of his speech. Do not test me on this though, I will fail, miserably. Also note to self, never let Bert talk about ale. Ever.

 We were joined after dinner by the three-party members who left us, and they sat down with us for dinner. A young orphan also came along and tried to steal from Davin but Bert and Yvor managed to put a stop to it. After dinner, the conversation turned to what to do about the guards and a potential corruption ring. Indeed, it would benefit the guards if we were to commit a misdemeanour of some kind, but I doubt that was the case. Miao decided to talk to the mayor of the town in the morning, probably should have asked her to write a letter instead. I did bring up the fact that we might want to report to the baron, but that was shot down.

 And now my companions seem to be interested in the wellbeing of that young boy, him being an orphan and all. I doubt they will find him, so I decided to stay behind with Warian and Jenkins. Hopefully, they will not get into too much trouble as it would be trouble if they were to be arrested and hope they do not try to do anything silly.

Comments

Popular Posts