DF monster: Eye of Death

I have a fairly large collection of paper minis. They take up a lot less space than metal/plastic ones (plus I can't paint). However Dungeon Fantasy has some monsters for which SJGames hasn't made cardboard heroes, and for which no direct substitute could be found (at least not in paper or printable form). With that being the case, I have started to hand-draw some critters for my home game. 

Here are some Eyes of Death (in GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1 or the Monsters book from the DFRPG box set). Giant floating eyeballs about a yard in diameter and possessed of a gaze attack that cannot be dodged, only resisted, and that at -5; the Eye of Death can be a tricky opponent if it has freedom to move (especially upwards!). These are simple illustrations, but easily recognisable for what they are supposed to represent.



I include them here as my group has already encountered the monster. Admittedly not five at once; that would be somewhat lethal (I just got carried away).

Comments

Popular Posts