Diary of Adam Aesalor - Session 68

 The following account is by new party member Adam; an IC summary of the last session. I give +1 character point (XP) for those players who submit a summary for me to post here on the blog. This session was played 2020/06/11. 

---

The following is written in the elvish script:

 Ok, so I have met a new group of people, always nice to do so. They consist of Miao, A cat-folk noble from a land far from here. Bert, a halfling with a weird way of speaking. Like really weird. Hemmu, A half-orc with a love for her axe, Axum. Fair enough, I like my staff a lot. Sir Yvor, A knight. Not much else to say here; he is your typical knight from what I can see. Davin, a fellow wizard who seems a bit too cocky for my liking, but he seems nice enough. Brother Warian, the groups' priest. A kind and gentle soul like most priests are. And finally, Jenkins; Miao’s servant from what I am told.

 I delivered the letter I got from Ugral Vaal to Miao, who took me on as another member of their party thankfully. She introduced me to her companions, and we talked over a bottle of wine. Afterwards we headed out to take the head of a orc leader as, according to Miao, some hobgoblins had asked them too and they would pay as well so she decided to fulfil her end of the deal.

 We arrived at the cave without too much trouble thankfully, we decided to try and parley with the orcs who said that the leader was out hunting. Not believing them, we decided to walk in, not a good idea on hindsight as this gave them time to set up a trap ensnaring Yvor, Miao and Hemmu in a net. Davin tried to parley with the orcs once more, but it went nowhere, and the orcs ended up attacking him. It took a bit of time, but we were able to get them to fall back. However, Hemmu told us that they were summoning back-up, so we all took up a defensive line which, after it was formed, I cast a wall of lightning spell to protect us. Hopefully, it will buy some time to make sure we are ready for the oncoming assault.

Comments

Popular Posts